Ocean Liu

That talk about how to attract the more project investment to Russia. Because first of all actually from my understanding inside of trying are we already have a basic idea about how to develop. Basically in first stage it will be 150 billion for first year. And the things it will mainly focus on three basic constructions. First it’s railway, second it's highway. And third one is airport. And this is like the main benefits for Chinese who want to investment to all these projects and it is the main reason to attract it. We don't want to create more money and buy American bonds. That is one of the main reasons. And second reason is for long term like Russia is the best partner in the history. And in economic developing and in traffic developing with Russia it's very wide like every gentlemen said. Because we have a material to change. But this is like a hard way part we are facing like we need more basic traffic investment. That's why we have AIIB. And we are going to provide the support to the highway speed, technology, airports like high speed railway transportations. And for our hard doing probing it's in software actually because for example our company, we're trying to export half million package from Alibaba to Russia because actually we are in the e-business like international e-business is the things our country is focusing on. Like a prime minister Li Keqiang said like international cooperation e-business it's our first target in next 10 years. And One Belt One Road is we call One Belt One Road you call it like a traditional sea work and new sea road. One is from Kazakhstan, Turkey, Russia and eastern to Serbia. And in this case it supports all the traffic developing and economic developing based on digital edges. Because in traditional way you just turn supports like the mail of goods and it doesn't really change the citizens’ life. In our idea those basic construction will seriously change, developing economic and e-business. Because based on like peaceful developing of the strategy. Because actually as I understand like USA and Japan they don't want to involve in this plan which I don't understand why but obviously it does a very positive for far East to people. But like in this traditional Silk road it's actually hear if Russia can provide more legal support for example in customer clean. We have airports, we have flights from North-East China and we fly to Yekaterinburg, it's airport there. And then we spend just 9 days or 7 days. This is maximum we can do. But actually if we have support in legal in customer clean make it more easy and cleaner, we can make it even 3 days. And then our client can get their package in hand. And before we do it, it was 44 days to get a package. And even now sometimes accident happens because here is Russia, everything is possible. So sometimes it takes 23 days, so that will help in attractive investment the most. I think this is most software support we need. And I see like they have some discussion inside of Russia about how this project gets money back because you see it's a fund. So we need to earn money. How can we get money back? I think get money back is like certain things. Because we can look at AII Bank, they are very profitable, we can look Asia bank controlled by USA and Japan. They are also very contribution. And AIIB SOE, it’s all doing the basic construction and helping the export. And more information inside, it's although we have the Siberia railway project because actually you can see from a map, one is from Siberia and another one is from Kazakhstan like EACA countries. And now in first stage they will focus on EACA countries and developing the transportation here. That's why in 2 years ago we opened our branch in Kazakhstan and this year we opened the branch in Serbia. From my understanding not just the traditional transportation like materials, like huge quantity of goods, I think international or internet business is going to change the style of the transportation in this case. Because as I know this year from January Russia and China signed a contract about Customer clean. Like every package under 1000 Euro you don’t need to do customer clean. But still sometimes it doesn't work, I don't know why but sometimes it doesn't work. Because a lot of reasons. And this is software part and hardware part. I think it is good chance for China side and Russian side to build their own basic industry also. Because airports, railway and highway that is the things, Russian have all material and most of material technologies. And in China they plan to build more than 29 airports and the railway is more than 80 000 kilometers in nearly future. Nearly future means they have plan in 3 maximum 5 years to start all these projects. So I think mostly the investments we talk about it is like... if you talk about direct investment and attracting more investment to Russia mostly I think the limitation is in the things we face the most. You know I've not mentioned something bad but the things we are talking about, it is very difficult to communicate in reasonable way. Because I think the most support to attractive foreign investment is software legal help. And in all others Russia is a perfect land.

Присоединиться к обсуждению
Актуальное видео
Вячеслав Никонов о политике политических элит стран СНГ в области русского языка

Уроки русского языка вновь включены в школьную программу

Программа РБК-ТВ "Ирина Прохорова. Система ценностей"
Итоги дискуссий
Цитаты

Задача государства не в том, чтобы затруднить доступ на наш рынок труда иностранцам, а в том, чтобы все они были надлежащим образом легализованы.

Борис Титов, бизнес-омбудсмен

Информационное общество и медиа
Политика